In 1937, General Motors introduced the first "E" series diesel
locomotive. The 2000 HP units were designed for high speed passenger service. E7
production began at the end of World War II, with more than 400 units built from
1945 to 1949. The E7 was purchased by almost every major railroad and quickly
became the most popular passenger locomotive ever built.
Williams trains are known for quality and affordability, see the
features list below.
- O-Scale, O Gauge
- Powered Unit
- Dummy Unit
- Dual Motors in Power Unit
- Traction Tires
- Flywheel Coasting Action
- All Metal Gears
- Elecronic 6 Amp Reverse Board
- True Blast II Digital Diesel Horn & Bell
- Durable ABS Plastic Shell
- Die-cast Trucks, Truck Sides & Pilots
- Operating Front Couplers
- Operating Mars Light Headlights
- Individually Installed Grab Irons
- Etched Brass Ventilators
- Navigates O31 Curves
- AA Length: 36"
- AA Height: 4"
This set is in new condition. It was taken out of the box to test and make
sure that it is in proper operating condition for you. Includes boxes and